Become a vInspired Awards Provider
Recognise, reward and value the contribution made by young volunteers to your organisation.
If you work with volunteers aged 14-25 in UK then you can become an approved provider of vInspired Awards.
It’s easy, just complete the short application form at the bottom of this page.
Why should I become an Awards Provider?
- Opportunity to nominate one of your volunteers for our Volunteer Of The Month (see application form).
- Be able to use the our awards logo on your marketing materials.
- Get your own page and Awards Provider badge on vInspired.com.
- Order certificates and validate applications using our simple online system.
- Case Studies of your volunteers readily available.
- Being an Approved Provider can be used as part of a Quality Assurance application i.e. Investors in Volunteers.
- We offer your organisation free training for staff (on request), please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share resources with over 200 other Awards Providers in the network.
- Celebration event – You can present your volunteers with the vInspired award certificate as part of recognising your volunteers.
"Not only does volunteering for the vInspired award scheme give you valuable experience, but it makes you eminently more employable. And who knows you might even have some fun too! I would seriously consider a candidate for interview if they had committed to such a unique scheme." - Karren Brady, West Ham Vice Chairman (and star of The Apprentice)
How do I become an awards provider?
- If you'd like to apply to be an awards provider, first register as an organisation on vinspired.com
- Click on the 'Become an awards provider' button in your admin screen
If I'm not an approved provider, can my volunteers still get vInspired awards?
Yes. Any volunteer aged 14-25 in UK can apply for our awards by recording details of their volunteering through our online system. If the organisation they volunteer for is not signed up as approved vInspired awards provider, they can send their application to our central team of validators by clicking 'i don't mind' when applying for their award.