When we need you:
Attock Cricket Club , 181 Wake Green Road , Moseley, Birmingham , Warwickshire, B13 9UU
Reliable and responsible
Good knowledge of local schools
Friendly and approachable
Knowledge of school sport structure.
- To represent the club at schools cricket festivals
- Communicate with the schools to integrate the school players into the club
- Communicate and promote clubs activities within the schools
Benefits of volunteering:
- To learn new and develop existing skills through hands on experience
- Personal & professional development and/or training
- The ability to explore different sorts of career or job opportunities in a voluntary capacity
- A chance to get out, have fun and meet some new people – enjoying the traditional social life that cricket clubs generate. .
- Experiencing new challenges ,
- Supporting your local community – putting something back into your community, personal satisfaction knowing you have helped others.
- A written/verbal reference
- A brilliant CV booster (73% of employers would employ a candidate with volunteer experience over one without)
There are no volunteers on this opportunity yet, why not be the first to join?
Share your experiences, upload some photos at anytime during or after your volunteering activity.