When we need you:
Every Wednesday 6-8pm
Whitehall Athletics Arena, Bristol, BS5 9AZ
Role Title: Athletic Development Assistant (no experience in athletics is required)
Purpose: Bristol & West is a volunteer run Athletic club. Currently the small numbers of volunteers they have are fulfilling a variety of roles within the club and are often stretched for time. The welcomed addition to the team will allow the club to support its growing number of members without being stretched for time and resources.
Role Description: The Athletic Development Assistant is an Admin based role which will involve:
1) Taking the registration at training.
2) Collecting in payment at sessions.
3) Ensuring parental consent forms are signed.
4) Ensuring membership forms have been completed.
5) Inputting registration data digitally. (This can be done from home).
This opportunity provides the chance to improve on management and organisational skills, as well as being a great social setting to meet new people that have similar interest and enjoyment for getting involved and supporting their local community athletics club.
Requirements for the role:
1) Enthusiasm for the role & willingness to get involved with the club.
2) This is an ongoing opportunity so the volunteer would need to commit on a weekly basis for the duration of the season.
Support given to volunteer:
The volunteer will have support from & work closely with the club’s Development Adviser to carry out the tasks involved with this role.
1) Informal Discussion
2) Trial Period
3) CRB check
There are no volunteers on this opportunity yet, why not be the first to join?
Share your experiences, upload some photos at anytime during or after your volunteering activity.