When we need you:
We're looking for volunteers who can spend about 15 minutes each week spreading the word about the amazing projects and opportunities available for young people to get involved in across the country. Each week we'll send you an email with the latest opportunities for you to tweet/share across your own social media networks encouraging other young people to get involved.
If you’re aged 13-25 and want to make a difference in your community then here’s how to get involved:
1. Visit Junction49.co.uk and post an idea about how you want to make a positive change in your community. It could be anything from organising a film night to raise awareness about climate change, to setting up a series of drama workshops for victims of bullying. You’ll receive support and advice from the Junction49 Helpdesk to help you turn your idea into reality. We can help by:
- Providing advice on project planning
- Signposting you to funding opportunities and offering support with funding applications
- Putting you in contact with other Junction49ers who have run similar projects
2. Don’t have an idea yourself, but still want to help out? There are loads of ideas on Junction49 that have been posted by other young people across the UK You can search by interest or location, offer some advice, or even offer to volunteer on the project yourself.