When we need you:
We’re looking for a few odd people to do a few odd jobs! That’s not to say you have to be odd to do these odd jobs (although we’re not ‘oddest’ discriminatory here), it’s just that we’ve got a few roles that could be completed by just a few people, which once they’ve been completed, that’s it – finished, nada, no more!
The roles focus around:
- encouraging participation in microvolunteering by Tweeting one (or more) of our standard Tweets
- compose some articles around some microvolunteering related topics
- compose some descriptions of microvolunteering actions for our database
- take some snaps of yourself in your pjs! (yes, seriously, coz our tagline is 'Change the world in just your pyjamas'!)
- some promotion stuff for some little known website called Pinterest
- compiling lists of actions around National Awareness Days
For more information about each role please visit our Microvolunteering Odd Jobs webpage
Share your experiences, upload some photos at anytime during or after your volunteering activity.