When we need you:
One or two days per week, 10am - 5pm
Stepney City Farm, Stepney Way, London, E1 3DG
- Assist with and enhance the Farm's social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Tumblr, Pinterest etc.
- Use appropriate tools to track and update metrics for social media traffic statistics
- Produce accessible weekly and monthly reports for Farm officers, Trustees and external reporting organisations to demonstrate ROI.
- Monitor trends and technologies to enhance social media presence and reporting
- Create and maintain content editorial calendar
- Curating social media content
- Develop QR codes and content to include on interactive farm signs
- Must be computer literate with experience of a variety of applications and programs
- A positive social media presence with a strong personal network
- Ability to interact with a diverse range of people and age groups
- Must be able to work collaboratively as well as be able to work effectively on one's own
- Enthusiastic and creative
- Committed to Stepney City Farms values
- Highly organised with a 'make it happen' approach
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills and confident addressing small groups
- First or higher degree in Media Science, Communication, Advertising, Marketing or PR.
- Html or coding skills
There are no volunteers on this opportunity yet, why not be the first to join?
Share your experiences, upload some photos at anytime during or after your volunteering activity.