When we need you:
18 Aug 2012 - 31 Aug 2015
- Weekdays, Weekends, Evenings, and Flexible
Setting up and running a BTA society at your institution.
Volunteering can be a great opportunity to acquire work experience in the charity sector, earn a certificate to add to your CV in order to impress employers, or contribute to changing the world for good. Without our volunteers, Books To Africa will simply not be able to carry out its objectives.
Volunteers contribute their time and skills towards three aspects of our core objectives.
- Events (Host and assist with a variety of events that promote our cause)
- Media (Write for our blog, design posters and conduct video interviews)
- Book Drop Locations (Collect books for us in your area)
- Student Clubs/Societies (Start a BTA society in your college or university)
Visiting Our Projects in Africa
- International Volunteering Scheme (Spend 3 months teaching or mentoring primary school, college or university students in Africa)
There are no volunteers on this opportunity yet, why not be the first to join?
Share your experiences, upload some photos at anytime during or after your volunteering activity.