When we need you:
- Oct 2012
Sue Ryder, 1st Floor, 16 Upper Woburn Place, Camden, London, WC1H 0AF
Sue Ryder’s High Value Team is looking for volunteers to support their work with Major Donors, Trusts, Foundations, and Legacy pledgers.
Volunteer Fundraising Administrators will be involved in:
- providing general administrative support for the High Value Team
- updating the supporter database
- researching major donor and trust prospects
- reporting on donor activity
- creating mail merges
- supporting arrangements for events.
Ideally you will have:
- confidence in dealing with customers/general public on the telephone and in person
- previous experience working in an office and as part of a team
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes and of a supporter database
- strong verbal and written English skills
- excellent research skills and previous experience of producing reports.
Training in Sue Ryder’s supporter database (Care Live) can be provided, and we can reimburse your reasonable local travel expenses for shifts of 4 hours or more.
Ideally you’ll be able to commit to 16 hours a week.
This is a great opportunity to develop your experience in the charity sector, and help Sue Ryder support people living with the challenges of life-limiting conditions.
Please apply before Friday 21st September 2012
There are no volunteers on this opportunity yet, why not be the first to join?
Share your experiences, upload some photos at anytime during or after your volunteering activity.