How can I get involved? (4)
- Weekdays and Flexible
- - Jul 2011
- - Jul 2012
- - Feb 2013
- - - -
Sue Ryder’s fundraising team is looking for a volunteer who can support our activities.
Depending on current needs, tasks may include:
· Database administration
· Supporter care
· Responding to calls, emails and letters
· Event administration
Ideally candidates will have:
· Good customer service skills.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
· Confident and articulate communication skills; able to communicate effectively face-to-face, via telephone and email, with people at all levels.
· Good written & spoken English.
· Basic numeracy.
Training in our database and other software will be provided, and you will be offered regular support.
While gaining office experience within a friendly team, you will also have the opportunity to attend meetings and relevant training sessions, should they arise.
Sue Ryder is able to reimburse travel expenses for shifts over 4 hours, and we will provide you with a reference for prospective employers.
There are no volunteers on this opportunity yet, why not be the first to join?
Share your experiences, upload some photos at anytime during or after your volunteering activity.