Media pack and promotion ideas
Spread the word about vInspired Cashpoint!
You can use the following resources and tools to spread the message and promote Cashpoint to your audiences.
Promote Cashpoint on Twitter
The official Twitter hashtag to use to promote Cashpoint is: #vCashpoint
Share the Cashpoint registration page - vinspired.com/cashpoint - with your followers
Look out for tweets from us and re-tweet to help us spread the word.
Or here are some examples of tweets of your own you could share with your followers:
- vInspired Cashpoint is back! Turning young people’s ideas for social action projects into reality. Apply here http://bit.ly/H2N8yC #vCashpoint
- 14-25yo & have an idea for a project to improve your community? vInspired can make it happen! Apply for Cashpoint http://bit.ly/H2N8yC #vCashpoint
- Cashpoint is funding young people to set up their own community projects. Apply now http://bit.ly/H2N8yC #vCashpoint
Share Cashpoint on Facebook
- Share the link to Cashpoint registration with your friends: vinspired.com/cashpoint
- "Like" our Facebook page and like and share our Cashpoint content
- Donate you Facebook timeline cover, using our own official Cashpoint timeline image (launching w/c 2 April)
Check out the vInspired blog for Cashpoint content promoting the project to young people and featuring case studies of previous Cashpoint projects.
If you have a blog, use the above resources to promote Cashpoint - or even just a mention and link to vinspired.com/cashpoint will help to spread the word.
Could you write a guest blog for vInspired? Have you participated in social action projects similar to Cashpoint, or have any social enterprise experience you could share with our readers?
If so, we'd like to hear from you! Submit ideas and drafts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A couple of example of blog topics you could cover:
- Top 5 tips for setting up your own social action project
- How running your own campaigns give you the following life-skills that set you apart from the crowd