Volunteer to make your mark
Volunteering teaches you useful new skills things like communication skills, team work and decisions making which will help make you stand out from the crowd when it comes to getting a job.
vinspired Awards recognise the hours you put into volunteering - get your v10, v30, v50 and v100 awards, and add some extra wow to your CV.
vinspired Task Squad provides employability advice and support to young people with volunteering experience.
Do good, feel good
Volunteering is super flexible and it's rewarding too. Doing good things makes you feel pretty brilliant.
Plus, you get to control when and where you do it and how much of your time you can commit.
Volunteering can change your world; wherever you are, whatever you're into
Get recognised - log your hours
- Just log the hours you spend volunteering to work towards getting vinspired Awards
- You don't just have to add volunteering that you did through vInspired, any volunteering you do can contribute to vinspired Awards
Employability support with Task Squad
- Use the new skills you learn from volunteering to help you get a job
- Task Squad helps translate your great volunteering experience into a great CV, and provides advice on interview technique
Do your own thing
- vinspired Cashpoint gives you the chance to run your own community project
- You can apply for a grant of up to £500 to help make your project a success