Cheer Squad volunteer | London Landmarks Half Marathon |Sun 7 April 2024|
Closing for application: 04 Apr 2024
Our incredible supporters are taking on the London Landmarks Half Marathon. Runners will pass by the capital’s iconic landmarks. We need you to join our Elmer themed cheer squad to support our runners along the route. There will be a brass band and an open top sightseeing bus, a cheer point not to miss! Runner’s will pass our cheer squad two times on the route and your support will give them the motivation to push on. With your support the cheer point will be unforgettable! By donating your time, you are part of our mission to find a cure for dementia.
- Volunteer alongside your friends and family at a fantastic event.
- Give back to your local community.
- Meet new people, who may have similar experiences to you.
- Gain experience of charity events management.
- Contribute volunteering hours to your course or studies.
- Build confidence by volunteering in a team with dozens of other volunteers.
- Support a cause that is relevant to you - one in two people know someone affected by dementia.
- Become part of the Alzheimer’s Research UK volunteering community, with other opportunities available to you.
What is next?
To register to volunteer, please visit: www.alzheimersresearchuk.org/how-you-can-help/volunteering/cheer-squads/ and select ‘SUN 7 APRIL - London, London Landmarks Half Marathon’ from the list when prompted. Any questions? Please contact the volunteering team by email: [email protected] or telephone 0300 111 5555.