How we champion volunteering
We make it easy for young people to change the world. In return for their time, volunteers become more skilled, confident and employable whilst doing things they really care about.
There are rewards available for vInspired volunteers. You can earn vInspired Awards that illuminate you CV. You can become a young entrepreneur. You can make your own projects a reality by getting valuable funding through our programmes. You can make a change by campaigning for things that you care about.
We've changed the face of volunteering by transforming the ways that young people can do good things.
Volunteer whoever you are, wherever you are
- Our Schools programme teaches young people the value of volunteering early on. We are currently running this programme with schools across the country
- Whatever you want to achieve, one of our projects can help. We promote youth leadership through Team v, and help enterprising young people to set up their own voluntary projects with funding from cashpoint.
- vInspired Talent is our working skills building programme, tailored especially for young unemployed people or those not in education or training.
Digital for good
- We champion digital innovation. We utilise online channels to inspire young people nationwide.
- Do Something UK builds on the enormous success of Do Something in the US. vInspired set up Do Something UK to harness the power of online to inspire offline action. Our calls to action are chosen to have maximum impact, without ever requiring money, an adult or a car.
- Task Squad lets your volunteering CV do the job hunting for you. Sign up to Task Squad and receive temp jobs straight to your phone.
The vInspired Awards provide formal recognition of the time and skills you invest in volunteering, and the benefits to people, communities and the environment. They can even be used on UCAS applications.
Our star-studded annual National Awards celebrates the time our volunteers devote to others. Our events put those who have made a real difference into the spotlight.