vInspired’s Cashpoint gives you the power (and the money) to bring your own community project to life. Tell us what great change you want to make and how your project clearly benefits others. We’ll give you up to £500 to make it happen.
Our Loud and Proud Grants are now open. These grants are only accepting applications for LGBT+ projects. We will be opening up funding to other types of projects soon.
Coming soonTell us your idea
Need a little inspiration? Here are some examples of awesome past and current Cashpoint projects. For more hints and tips on running a project, check out our Useful Stuff page.
If you’ve got a project idea that will help out in your community but need some funding to get you on your way, submit your application using the buttons below. The vInspired Cashpoint team will give you a call within ten working days to talk through your project in more detail – so don’t panic if you don’t hear from us immediately.
We’ll let you know within four weeks if we can fund your project, and set up a joint bank account so you can access the cash. Then you can set up your very own project page to show off the great work you’re doing.
We’ll help you every step of the way! We’ll check in throughout your project to make sure you have everything you need. If you’d like extra support from someone outside of vInspired – like a teacher, youth worker or parent – there’s a section of your application form that they need to complete. They just need to be super clear on how you will be in charge of the project, not them.
We'll stump up the cash if:
- The project is run by a 14-30 year old volunteer in the UK
- The project has a clear community benefit
- The main aim of the project is not to fundraise
- The project is either completely new or something you've done before but would like to do differently
- At least two unpaid 14-30 year old volunteers can help you out
- The project costs £500 or less and vInspired Cashpoint is the only funder.