In the last general election, only 44% of 18-24 year olds turned up at the polling station.
Team v Leaders started conversations about politics in their communities. They got more young people registered to vote, informed them about key political issues and got them enthusiastic about to using their vote on 7 May.
This campaign was in partnership with Do Something UK .
Want to take action?
1. Volunteer with a local leader - find them on this map and pop them an email.
3. Head over to #SwingTheVote where you can
- Check out what YouTubers have to say about the top 10 issues that matter to young people
- Join the Do Something UK campaign
- Get more information from Politics Unpicked